|FIRST FINANCIAL BANKSHARES, INC. (NASDAQ - FFIN)
KBW 2013 Boston Bank Conference
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
7:00 AM CT
First Financial Bankshares, Inc. is recognized as one of the nation’s most financially secure banking institutions, with assets of $4.5 billion, 11 regional banks and 55 convenient banking locations, plus a Trust Company with six convenient locations, all to serve customers in Texas markets stretching from Hereford in the Panhandle to Huntsville, north of Houston.
What Makes First Financial Bankshares Unique:
- 123-year history of serving the financial needs of generations of families, professionals and business owners. We have stood tall during difficult economic times, including the Great Depression of the 1930s, the collapse of the Texas economy in the 1980s and more recent economic difficulties.
- A “One Bank, Eleven Regions” concept that combines the best of “big bank” customer benefits and operating efficiencies with the local decision making and community involvement of a community bank.
- An unwavering commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Sound financial management and strong capitalization. In 2012, the Company's earnings increased for the 26th consecutive year.
- A commitment to growth through acquisitions, new branches and expansion of services.
First Financial Bankshares was recognized in July 2012 by Bank Director Magazine as the No. 2 best-performing bank among the nation’s largest banks in the $1 Billion to $5 Billion category. You may view the article here on Bank Director Magazine’s Web site.
400 Pine Street
P.O. Box 701
Abilene, TX 79601
|Investor Relations Contacts|
and Disclosures | Privacy