National Retail Properties offers a dividend reinvestment and direct stock purchase plan designed to make purchasing our stock economical and convenient. The plan is open to current shareholders as well as new investors.
- You can become a shareholder with a minimum initial investment of only $100. This investment can be made by check or money order.
- Dividends can be reinvested to purchase additional shares on some or all of your common stock.
- Reinvested dividends are currently offered at a 1% discount.
- Shares in the amount of $100 to $10,000 may be purchased on an optional monthly basis which may be set up as an automatic deduction from your banking account.
- Additionally, shares in the amount of $100 - $10,000 may be purchased on a one-time basis.
- Unlike other direct stock purchase plans, we do not charge an enrollment fee, fees for investment, or plan maintenance fees, except in the event you decide to sell your common shares.
- Fees for the sale of shares: $15 transaction fee plus a $.10 per share brokerage commission fee.
Read the National Retail Properties, Inc. Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan Prospectus for complete information about the program.
To download the full DRIP Prospectus, click here.
to receive more information from National Retail Properties, Inc.